Exemplar Financial Network provides customized plans and a wide range of diverse products and services making it possible for you to offer comprehensive support to your clients.
Through our partnership with LPL Financial, the largest broker-dealer in the nation, we offer an extensive array of focused products and services. Join other successful investment representatives who take advantage of these resources:
- Marketing Resources to help you build your brand and visibility – website, brochures and collateral material, social media, automated email drip campaigns for communication and nurturing prospecting campaigns including seminars and workshops.
- New client acquisition tools – ideas and resources to get you in front of your ideal client.
- Practice management resources to help you build a business – includes personal development tools, business assessments, training on the financial planning process, opportunities to network with peers, coaching program, business planning and implementation tools.
- No proprietary products
- Succession planning and legacy planning support – documents to put your plan in place for retirement and taking care of your loved ones.
- Complete technology suite – includes CRM, forms filling software, performance reporting and portfolio management, online account management, financial planning, account aggregation and imaging tools.
- Resources to help you partner with COIs – build your team of experts to offer everything your clients need (life insurance, home & auto, tax, attorney’s ect.).
- Competitive payouts
- Access to our Advisor Lockbox – encrypted, web-based storage area where we share all of the tools and resources that are used and shared by our community of advisors; easily access from anywhere you can get an internet connection.
- Time tested Systems and Processes to help you become operationally efficient.
- Professional Development – opportunities to get together each year with your peers via face to face meetings, conference calls and webinars to share ideas, best practices and take time to work on your business.